SST Sensing Ltd
CO2 Gas Sensors
The CO2S is typically 50 times lower powered than conventional NDIR CO2 gas sensors. The combination of a very low power consumption, auto calibration, low PPM measuring range and instantaneous warm-up make the CO2S range of carbon dioxide sensors ideal for use in battery powered applications where low duty cycle is important to maximise battery life.
The CO2S low power consumption sensors offer a range of unique benefits compared to conventional NDIR carbon dioxide gas sensors;
- Low Power Consumption 3.5mW
- Battery Operated 3.3 volts
- Measurement ranges from 2000ppm to 2% and now available in extended ranges up to 100%
- Auto calibration
- Compatible with wireless communications
- Minimal power-up time
- Standard digital output
- Years of battery life
- Low noise measurement (<10ppm)
- Optional temperature and humidity output
The CO2S carbon dioxide sensors are available in two measuring ranges;
- Ambient range - 0-2000ppm, 0 to 1% and 0 to 2% - suitable for applications such as IAQ and HVAC
- Wide range - 0 to 5%, 0 to 20%, 0 to 65% and 0 to 100% suitable for process and control applications
The CO2S sensor is also available with a Development Kit.
Download the CO2S Ambient and Wide Range Datasheets as well as our Development Kit Datasheet from the short specification table on our webite.
Click here for more Product Details from
SST Sensing Ltd...