Haskel International, Inc, founded in 1946, is a manufacturer of highly engineered fluid and gas handling equipment designed to generate, store and control high pressure gases and liquids. Haskel is part of United Technologies' (UTC) Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation Industrials Division. Offering a worldwide service through the Haskel group of companies and factory trained distributors, Haskel is headquartered in Burbank, California with facilities throughout the world. We have built an enviable reputation for quality based on high pressure fluid and gas handling equipment, and nearly 65 years of hydraulic and pneumatic engineering experience. Our continued investment in technology ensures that Haskel will stay at the leading edge of high pressure technology.
Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE)
Since the implementation of the ACE business model we have been successful in implementing the vision to become the highest-quality, lowest-cost, most customer-focused provider of highly engineered fluid and gas handling equipment. With its relentless focus on increasing efficiency and reducing waste, ACE is integral to the company's performance model.
Haskel International puts quality into everything we do. Our products are distributed worldwide, have an excellent reputation for reliability, and are backed by outstanding technical support. Our main manufacturing locations are fully registered to ISO 9001.
Air/Gas Driven Liquid Pumps
- Over 100 different models ranging from 1/3 hp to 10 hp for selection
- Over 50 different modifications that can be applied to the pump for various applications and service
- Flow range up to 3,200 cu in/min (52 l/min) and maximum output pressure to 100,000 psi (7,000 bar)
- Wide variety of material construction options
- Sour gas drive modification and special customized liquid ends construction to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156-2003
- Available with CE and ATEX marks
- Hydraulic operation such as clamping devices, punch and pin presses, valve actuation, etc.
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Hydraulic pressure, lifting and jacking systems
- Lubrication and bolt tensioning systems
- Pressure testing
- Work holding/power clamping
- Valve actuator control
- Hydraulic cylinder actuation
- Press safety overload devices
- Roller tensioning
- Precision lubrication and spraying
- Liquid gas transfer
Air/Hydraulic Driven Gas Booster and Air Driven Air Amplifier
- Air or gas driven models to deliver output pressure up to 39,000 psi
- Hydraulic driven models up to 15,000 psi
- Models for handling argon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, helium, carbon dioxide, liquefied gas, and many other specialty gases
- Haskel can oxygen clean products to meet U.S. government Mil Std. 1330D, which is the highest cleaning standard used by the U.S. Navy as approved by the Department of Defense
- Available in CE and ATEX marks
- Gas transfer/charging
- Low pressure gas reclamation from storage bottles
- Gas pressure and leak testing
- Nitrogen injection for plastic molding
- Scuba/oxygen bottle filling
- Charging of accumulators
Hydraulic Tube Expansion Equipment
Haskel International offers a wide range of equipment designed for hydraulic tube expansion of heat exchanger tubes into tube sheets through the direct application of high internal hydraulic pressure. This equipment constitutes the HydroSwage product line.
HydroSwage products are designed and manufactured for use in a wide range of markets and applications:
- Power Generation
- Nuclear Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Hydraulic Tube Expansion
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Package and Stationary Boilers
High Pressure Valves and System Accessories
Haskel International offers a wide range of high pressure valves and system accessories designed to assist in the controlled use of pressure and flowgenerating equipment manufactured by Haskel and others. Continuous investment in new machinery and technology keeps Haskel at the forefront of the field. Our selection of components includes:
- Air pilot switches
- Air operated directional control and release valves
- Air piloted valves
- Regulating relief valves
- Stainless steel check valves
- Hydraulic accumulators and gas receivers
- Plenum chambers
- 6,000 psi gas storage cylinder
- High pressure valves, fittings and tubing
- Port adapters
BuTech High Pressure Valves, Fittings, and Tubing
Haskel manufactures BuTech high pressure industrial valves, subsea valves, ball valves, needle valves, check valves, fittings, filters, gauges, adapters and tubing. System components are available in every machinable alloy to handle pressures from vacuum to 150,000 psi (10,000 bar) and temperatures from -423 degress F (-253 degress C) to 1200 degress F (649 degress C).
BuTech subsea ball and needle valves are custom designed for instrumentation, process control, chemical injection and remote operated vehicle (ROV) use in the harshest environments, providing rugged protection, safety and reliability. Subsea ball and needle valves are used in template control panels, subsea well heads and Christmas trees.
BuTech standard and subsea valves are manufactured to meet the requirements of NACE MR0175/ISO 15156-2003, API6A and 17D, ASME, ANSI and various customer specifications.
BuTech Pressure Systems takes a proactive stance on the design, development and production of new and existing products to meet the most severe applications in harsh environments.
Standard and Custom Liquid and Gas Systems
Haskel can custom-build portable-to-large PLC and PC controlled systems and equipment for a wide range of industries and applications. Manufacturing divisions have clean room facilities for oxygen and similar requirements to class 1000-level clean.
- Portable pressure test packs
- Pressure, proof, leak, burst and fatigue testing of hydraulic, gas, refrigerant and automotive hose and rigid pipe pressure and functional testing of valves
- Volumetric stress testing of gas containers
- Helium leak detection of refrigerant and air conditioning equipment
- Oxygen transfer and pressurization of accumulators
- CFC refrigerant and halon fire extinguishing substance recovery and charging
- SF-6 recovery and reclaim from circuit breakers
- Chemical injection, metering and dosing pumps and packaged systems
- Hydraulic or pneumatic hose test bench
Aerospace & Defense
- Air Driven Liquid Pumps
- Air & Hydraulic Driven Gas Boosters
- Gas Boosters
- High Pressure Valves
- Hydraulic Tube Expansion
- Diaphragm Compressors
- Fuel Cell Refueling Compressors
- Magnetic Mixers
- Custom Reactors
- Pressure Vessels
- Supercritical Fluid Systems
Aerospace & Defense
- Fire Protection
- Oxygen Life Support Charging
- Escape Chute Charging
- Aircraft Jacking
- Reliability and Safety Testing
- Helium Leak Pressure Testing
- Environmental Control Cooling
- Satellite Launch Pressure Loading
- Missile Test Systems
- CNG Natural Gas Refueling
- Airbag Inflation Charging Systems
- Hose and Radiator Pressure Testing
- Refrigerant Charging and Leak Detection
- Brake System Testing
- LPG Recovery and Charging
- HydroSwage Tube Expansion
- SF6 Charging and Recovery Systems
- Boiler and Heat Exchange Pressure Testing
Oil & Gas
- Chemical Injection
- Blowout Preventers
- Well Head Control
- Wire Line Lubrication
- Pressure Testing
- Valve Actuation
- Subsurface Safety Valve Control
- Platform Leg Tensioning
Haskel International Inc, a Hamilton Sundstrand company, is committed to support the Hamilton Sundstrand Quality Policy:
- We will comply with all regulatory, statutory, customer, and corporate requirements.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in all that we do.
- We consider our suppliers to be an extension of our own operations and we demand them to share in this commitment.
- We will establish and review quality objectives on an annual basis to ensure an effective Quality Management System.
- It is the responsibility of every associate to carry out this policy.
Our quality assurance and control systems have allowed us to achieve critical qualifications/certifications in accordance with international standards such as: ISO 9001/2008, NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156, API 6A, ATEX, CE, MIL STD 1330D, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, demonstrating Haskel’s commitment to quality for the design and manufacturing of its products.
Haskel has maintained ISO certification since 1997 for the design, manufacture, service and repair of high pressure pumps, gas boosters, valves, accessories and systems.
Haskel products can be modified to satisfy the various NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 requirements.
Haskel manufactures qualified subsea valves in accordance with API 6.
Haskel products meet the legal requirement in all European Union Member States for companies that design, manufacture or sell any equipment or protective system intended for use in potentially explosive environments.
Haskel products carry the CE marking and we are third party CE certified.
MIL STD 1330D
Haskel oxygen cleaned products are certified per Mil Spec 1330D, the standard practice for precision cleaning and testing of shipboard oxygen, nitrogen, helium-oxygen, helium, and hydrogen systems as established by the U.S. Department of Defense for the U.S. Navy.
ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007
Haskel’s Environmental Management System is ISO 14001:2004 certified. OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series standard has been designed to be compatible and harmonized with international management system standards, especially ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems. Regulatory authorities and organizations recognize the value of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on OHSAS 18001.