Series 92 Electric Actuator
The Series 92 electric actuator is our primary electric actuator for most butterfly valves, and our larger ball valves, as well as multi-turn diaphragm and gate valves. Features include 2-SPDT switches, output torque, conduit size, torque switches (if applicable), heater (if applicable).
Ideal Applications Include: Remote locations, locations with no air supply, colder temperatures, larger valves
- Sizes: S92, A92, B92, C92
- Voltage: 120 VAC 1Ph 50/60 Hz (others available)
- Conduit Entry: Two 1/2" NPT
- Switches: Two single pole, double throw (SPDT)15 amp rated
- Torque: 400-2000 in-lbs
- Amp Draw: S92, B92 0.5A; A92 0.8A; C92 1.0A
- Max Ambient Termperature: 150ºF
- Cycle Time per 90º S92, A92: 15 seconds appx.; B92, C92: 32 seconds appx.
- Motor: Reversing, brushless, capacitor run 115 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Overload Protection: Integral thermal overload protection for motor winding with automatic reset
- Gear Train: Permanently lubricated, solid gear that is Rockwell hardened
- Corrosion Resistant Housing: thermally bonded baked powder coating with stainless steel trim
- ISO mounting configuration
- Conduit: Two ½" NPT conduit entries to eliminate cross feed between control, feedback, and power signals
- Position Indication: Highly visible beacon position indicator for positive indication of valve position, even at a distance
- Declutchable Manual Override: Pull up on indicator knob, insert 5/8" wrench onto flats and rotate in the appropriate direction (CCW for open, CW for closed). Models with handwheel override do not require a wrench. Simply push down on handwheel until engaged with cam and rotate.
- Limit Switches: Standard End of travel limit switches can be used for light indication (not to be used with PLC for position confirmation)
- Enclosure: Combination Type 4X, 7, and 9 enclosure for use in various environments.
- Corrosion Resistant Mounting: Mounting is with PPG or stainless steel bracket, stainless steel coupling, and stainless steel hardware
- CE Compliant Motor: All 115VAC and 230VAC motors are CE compliant and stamped as such
- Extended Duty Cycles: Our extended duty cycles are ideal for modulating and high cycling applications
- Output Torque: Series 92 Electric Actuators have an output torque range from 400 in-lbs to 2,000 in-lbs
- RoHS Compliant
- ABS Product Type Approved for use in Marine and Offshore Applications
- UL 1203 certified for use in hazardous locations
Click here for more Product Details from