Polytetra Heat Exchangers
Polytetra Series are all-thermoplastic, corrosion resistant heat exchangers that are designed and built per customer specification.
- Shell and Tube
- Thin wall tubing made from specially matched resins to fit Asahi Piping Systems
- Heating/Cooling media does not wear directly on process tubing
- High coefficient of heat transfer
- Custom designed to meet customer needs
- Mini-PTFE/PFA designs from 1ft2 to 27ft2 (.1m2 to 2.5m2)
- Bundle-Up to 20m2 in DN150mm bundles
- Rectangle-PFA coiled to customer specifications
- Round-Largest surface area at up to 150m2
- Hook in Bundle-PP & PVDF up to 30m2 inserts into flange on tank
Ideal Applications Include: Electroplating, Industries and clean, Chemistry applications such as photovoltaic and semiconductor processes.
- Size: Max size depends on material.
- Largest possible is PVDF at 107m2 or 1152 ft2
- Models: Shell & Tube, Modular in Tank Bundle
- Materials: PE, PP, PPn, PVDF, PFA
- Thin Wall Tubing Made from Specially Matched Resins to Fit Asahi Piping Systems
- Heating/Cooling Media Does Not Wear Directly on Process Tubing
- High Coefficient of Heat Transfer
- Custom Designed to Meet Customer Need
Click here for more Product Details from