Abeco Tanks (Pty) Ltd
Hot dip galvanized is recommended for optimum cost effectiveness.
Pipe Connection Points:
- Caged external access ladder
- Internal access ladder
- Hinged lockable manhole
- Float and pointer type water level indicator
- Screened ventilator
- Other accessories that can be supplied on request are: Valve boxes fixed to roof sheets to accommodate inlet float shut valves. Sump boxes welded into tank floor plates.
Pipe connection points are positioned at points selected by the purchaser. Manufacture does not start until this information is supplied. Designers should take care in selecting pipe connection points to ensure that piping will not foul tank supports or internal members.
- BSP sockets
- Flanges to BS 4504 10 bar or SABS 1123 1000 kPa welded to stub pipes.
- Inlet connection flanged inside and outside, otherwise flanged outside only.
Live Load - Force due to water mass.
Dead Load - Force due to empty tank & tower mass.
Wind Load - Force due to wind pressure.
Surge Load - Force due to water surging as Tower sways under wind load.
Shear - To be resisted by foundation bolts.
Uplift - To be resisted by foundation bolts - Mass of concrete foundation & back fill material - Must anchor the structure to prevent overturning.
Down Thrust - To be resisted by soil bearing pressure.
Click here for more Product Details from
Abeco Tanks (Pty) Ltd...